GARAGE DOOR OPENER REPAIR / INSTALLATION LOS ANGELES
Having an issue with your Garage Door Opener? Call us today at 323-694-2221. We can repair or install a new opener for you the same day.
We offer several different types and brands of Garage Door Openers: Liftmaster, Craftsman, Sears, Linear, Wayne Dalton and many more. Our technicians carry a range of Garage Door Openers in their trucks and will be able to recommend the model that best suits your needs and your budget.
Whether you need a repair to an overhead door or need a new Garage Door Opener installed in your home or business, we at 24 LA Garage Doors will provide for you superior service. Our professional and knowledgeable staff will provide for you a quick, clean and skilled repair or installation of your Garage Door Opener.
Garage door opener
The opener is attached to the ceiling a bit far from the door itself on the end of the track it provides electricity to the garage door mechanism. Unlike what most people think it does not lift the door itself, but the Torsion springs do it instead.
Instead the garage door opener is providing a small amount of force to stop the door when it needs to stop and provides the locking ability.
There are many types of garage door openers, you can see some of them in our website and decide which one is best for you.
Tips and tricks to repair a garage door opener
Here are a few tricks to try when the opener fails to operate completely:
1. Make sure that the garage door opener's electrical plug is connected properly; take it out look at it, maybe it's burnt? And plug it back in
2. Perhaps it’s the garage door's remote – try changing the batteries.
3. There is a feature in most openers such as Chamberlain, LiftMaster and more that gives you the option of locking the system, check if it's not on locked, most people don’t know this feature exists.
4. The remote is transmitting to a sensor in the garage door opener, if the sensor is dirty it might not respond, note that cleaning the sensor regularly will longer the life of the opener.
5. Your garage door is stuck and you just want to get out quickly? You can open the door manually by pulling on the red cord.
After trying all or some of the above and it's still not working call us at or leave your details here, and we will get to your house in one hour anywhere in the Los Angeles county area.
Note: if the door opens and stuck halfway, or opens and closes again most chances are that there is an electrical fault with the opener, Call us for help 323-694-2221
Call us today and get 20$ OFF Garage door opener installation.
Important TIP - Do not try to lose or cut the garage door cables.
Need a garage door opener replacement ? Call us today at 3236942221 and we will dispatch our expert team to install a new LiftMaster opener. We carry in stock all LiftMaster models;
Chain Dr. 1/2 HP
Screw Dr. 1/2 HP
Belt Dr 1/2 - 3/4 HP
We tend not to send things to a salesman that will try and offer you which you do not actually want, We Are Highly rated all over the internet. Phone us to install your garage door opener 99% of the setup may be carried out in exactly the same day.